Friday, April 18, 2014

"All My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready to Go..."

But alas, I am not leaving on a jet plane.

I will however, be leaving in less than a month (hopefully) in a Volvo bound for the hospital.

Yes, my friends, it's go time.  Yesterday I was exactly a month from my due date.  Meaning, when people ask, I can say I'm due on the the 17th, and not have to specify a month.

TheHubs got our car seat installation certified (and we learned a lot of good info) and today we packed my suitcase which now sits at the back door.

We are 100% officially ready for the baby (logistically, anyway.)  I'll never be mentally prepared.  I am relived that we're good to go, yet more nervous that ever.  It's hitting me that it can be go-time at any moment.

So here I am yesterday:  T-1 month.



We have a jam packed month coming up besides baby, including our 5 year wedding anniversary and my birthday.  Time will certainly fly.  YIKES!

In the meantime, I hope you all have a very blessed Easter!
-K


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So so excited and happy for you! I'll be sending lots of prayers and thoughts your way!