Monday, February 3, 2014

The Littlest Fan

Even though our Denver Broncos got pummeled last night, Baby Boy is already quite the fan.  He was kicking away during the game.  Of course, that probably has to do more with all the delicious food I put in my belly, but still.  I love that he will be a Colorado Native, given TheHubs and I have spent so many years in this wonderful state.

This is actually my first Baby Bump picture.  We turned the calendar to Week 25 on Saturday!  I'm doubly excited b/c that means Baby Boy is officially viable!



My new office is now painted the pebbly gray and its all set for me to move into.  We probably won't do that until March as I'm not all that jazzed about moving to a basement bedroom.  I'd like to stay in the light as long as possible.

On Friday I fly home for my fabulous baby shower my mom and sister are hosting for me.  All of my siblings and nephews will come home for the weekend too.  It'll be like the Christmas I never had!  Plus, I can't wait to see Bestie G and Bestie Karen (and her adorable baby bump.)  Everyone I  love (minus TheHubs who has to work) in one room?!  Can't get any better than that!

Denver is quite subdued today.  Plus it's bitter cold.  Oh well, the Broncos had a fantastic year and I can't wait to see what they do next year!
-K

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

You are sooo cute!! Love that baby boy bump!

So sorry about the Broncos. I'm not a professional football fan but I was pulling for the underdogs for sure. Such a bummer! Hopefully Colorado is still proud of the home team heroes!

Have so much fun at the shower. Yay!

KK

Kristen said...

You are too adorable for words, you know that? And I totally thought that the Seahawks were underdogs?! Haha, well, either way...I expected a closer game. I wonder what it's like for your team to actually make it to the Superbowl. Maybe one year I'll find out...