It's been a wonderfully busy March filled with new windows and of course, Vivian my Volvo; trips to Steamboat Springs and Colorado Springs; dinner at a french bistro; drinks comprised solely of Sangria; and even a celebration with elk chops and buffalo stew.
In the beginning of March, I co-hosted a baby shower for my closest friend from previous city at our home here in Denver. Our theme was "nesting" so we had little birds and nests scattered throughout. I loved the burlap wrapped mason jars which held springy tulips and daffodils. Brunch is great because it's casual, but still delicious. However, I will probably think again about hosting a shower at our house, as it turned into a three day event of TheHubs and I cooking and cleaning, and then cleaning up. Our momma to be and her husband loved every minute, and our guests had fun. So that's all that matters. Oh, and mimosas were served. :)
I'm about to hunker down while the snow falls with a good book and some college basketball. After all, it is March Madness! GO DUKE!
Have a great weekend!
-K


2 comments:
Such a cute shower theme!! I love all of your cute touches! I also love the green dress the momma to be is wearing- adorable.
KK
Sangria, elk, and March Madness...oh, my! Sounds like an adventerous month, indeed. :)
Post a Comment