UPDATE:
Matt & Cassie WON!!! Thank you sooo much for everyone who voted! :)
Matt's post on Facebook: "We just found out...we won! Thank you everyone! Cassie will be able to get the gown of her dreams, among some other great things. We are so lucky to have had all your support during this, it's been unbelievable! Thank you thank you thank you!"
Hi All!
Your one good deed for the day is as easy as a simple click!
Cassie & Matt are in the running for a dream wedding from Allure Bridals and they need your vote!
Long story short: In Oct, a rapidly moving disease had struck Cassie's immune system and left her comatose and paralyzed. In true love fashion, her boyfriend Matt never left her side.
This is their story.
If you could GO HERE and vote for them, my entire Hometown would be super appreciative. You can vote once a day so if you could bookmark it, I'd love you guys even more!
I cannot tell you how proud I am to be from the Hometown. This link is blowing up my Facebook feed and I wanted to get the word out even more. My younger brother grew up with Matt; my sister grew up with Matt's aunts; and I taught Sunday School with Cassie's mom. They deserve this win. So let's go vote!
Thanks again!
-K
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
This is so cute! Fingers crossed for them!
So sweet! I just voted for them.
KK
I just voted. Best of luck to them!
I voted! Hope this works out for them :)
Post a Comment