Option 1:
A shopping spree for a house full of furniture at my favorite store:
Option 2:
A whole house technology upgrade comprised of:
TWO of these MacBook Pros
+
ONE of these MacBook Airs
+
Another one of these iPads
Option 3:
A sizable down payment on the car of my dreams, Volvo XC 90:
Option 4:
THREE weeks in my favorite city on the world
Option 5:
NINE of these Michael Kors Totes
Any guesses?
Well, you're all wrong.
The Winner:
A house full of these beauties:
Yep, 16 windows in varying shapes and sizes. Awesome, no? Which cost A LOT of money. Agh!!!
A definite FAIL to my wonderful, yet OLD and INEFFICIENT city house. Especially since we can't feel, drive, experience, or mouse with these, it just seems like we threw our money out the window. (Pun intended.)
Dear XC90, you're still on the horizon, don't you worry. And when your beautiful dark grey exterior is parked in our garage, all the hard work and saving will be so much sweeter.
As for now, I'll be sipping coffee staring out those ridiculously expensive windows
What no-fun, welcome to the real world purchases have you made lately? Or better yet, instead of said no fun purchases, what would you splurge on?
-K











3 comments:
So not fun but I bet you will see energy savings almost immediately! And that's sort of fun...right?
Smiles,
KK
I love West Elm too! And London, that would be amazing!
Sigh, being a responsible adult doesn't feel fun, but it's always worth it. :)
If it makes you feel better, I am excited about the boatload of moolah we are spending on a partial master bath remodel. I'm wild and crazy like that.
Post a Comment