Friday, October 26, 2012

Sneak Peak - My Home Office

Since I work from home, TheHubs is absolutely wonderful about making my office the first priority in our new house makeover.  As such, it was the first room we painted so that when our furniture arrives on Monday, I can unpack and get hopping!

In our old house, my office was gray with white trim.  I decorated with white desks, a brown leather chair, and pink accents throughout.

This time I'm switching it up a bit, but let's face it, my heart belongs to gray.  So instead of the dark brown leather chair and pink accents, I'm going with yellow!

This is the primary color of the walls:  Glidden Pebble Grey


I found these chairs on Target.com which will be my primary desk chair for my white desk:

Then, we found this AMAZING yellow chair at World Market as an accent that will tie in all of my yellow accents. 


We also bought a grey/white area rug at Home Depot to go over the hardwood, but I can't find it online.  

I love playing with different patterns and textures and pretty much making my office a place I want to spend 10 hours a day in.  I cannot wait for everything to come together!

Hope you have a great weekend!  Ours is filled with painting and house projects.  Our furniture finally arrives on Monday after close to 4 months in storage!  Oh All-Clad, Fiestaware, and J.A. Hencklels knives - how I have missed you so!
-K

3 comments:

SelenaThePlaces said...

I love, love, love that yellow chair. Too cute. Your office is going to be lovely.

xoxo
Selena

Kristen said...

I swear that you and I are the same person sometimes. Right now my office is white, grey, and pink, but I love yellow and grey! Can't wait to see final pictures, but I love those chairs from Target and, let's face it, just about everything at World Market.

Unknown said...

I looovvvve those chairs. Great find!!

xo Ashley
chashh.blogspot.com