I believe there is no greater hero in this country than that our of military men and women.
If you're looking for a way to say Thank You for your freedom, please consider a donation to the USO's Grant a Wish program.
On this Veteran's Day, words cannot express how grateful I am to every man and woman who gave their lives for this beautiful country. An even bigger thanks to those currently serving. One of the biggest benefits to the military life is meeting these heroes on a daily basis. Each and every service member I have met deserve more than a free meal once a year. They deserve more than we can possibly give. So let us all say thank you, and start to repay our debt of gratitude.
And of course, an extra special thanks to Captain TheHubs. Not only do I admire what you do and what you stand for, but you do it without a second thought. I love absolutely everything about you.
-K
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment