Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Officially A Preppy Girl, MBA

Even though I graduated in August, my diploma finally arrived in the mail yesterday!  Hooray!!   Since I didn't walk in graduation ceremonies, finishing was a little...uneventful.   As I mentioned, after undergrad graduation, I moved, met new friends, started a new life.  After this graduation, not much changed.  To be honest, I wasn't even sure when graduation was even held .  Living 1,500 miles away from campus will do that to you.

So when the diploma arrived telling me I was a Master, in my mind, it made it official.  I DID IT!  While I may not have walked across the stage or wore a billowy gown, I am A Preppy Girl, MBA.   And I have the piece of paper to prove it.  That chapter of my life is finally closed, and I can't wait to see what is in store for me professionally!


I'll be honest.  I was a little bummed that I don't have that picture with my cap and gown, so TheHubs took this one for me. 

The only negative is that awesome said piece of paper arrived with a slight tear in it, so I need to get that replaced which could take months.  Oh well, at least I have the picture.

Hope you're having a great week!
-K

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Congratulations Katie!! That's so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on such a great accomplishment!