Thursday, February 16, 2012

3rd Scarf's a Charm

For Valentine's Day, I worked like a busy bee to finish a scarf for TheHubs.  I have to pat myself on the back b/c its definitely the best one I've completed so far.  I'm excited that my crocheting is improving with each scarf.  I'm also drastically improving on time, coming in at 3.5 months.  I made this one thinner so it would be a bit longer to accommodate TheHubs' tall frame.

 

My scarf model:




And of course, no photo op is complete without Miss B.  I think she approves of my craftsmanship!


I bought the yarn for my next scarf last night, so I'm all set to go!  Only TheHubs and I know who it's for....

Hope you're having a great week!
-K

PS - Happy Birthday to my mom!  She's the best mom in the whole world and I would be lost without her.  I love you past heaven, Mom!