Cooking has really benefited from my MBA, in that, I now cook to procrastinate. Case in point: Last night, I made this delicious pork tenderloin, from none other than my cooking idol: Ina Garten. Delicious! Seriously, it was the BEST homemade pork roast I've ever had. (sorry Mom!) It was flavorful and not dry and just so scrumptious.
For some reason, instead of buying 2 carrots for a recipe last week, TheHusband bought an entire ginormous bag. We have carrots out the wazoo. So I roasted them as well. (Thanks Ina!) Again, delicious. And this is coming from me, the person who despises cooked carrots...ugh...gross! But these still retained their crunch and the dill and little bit of salt made them a boatload better.
All in all, a great dinner. Homework didn't get done, but hey, it was only Monday. I still have time :)
-K
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment