Monday, September 27, 2010

Randon Thoughts

1) Where did September go?  I understand I spent the 1st 11 days laying on a beach, and the rest in full blown work/school crazy mode, but still....

2) TheHubs had the AirForce/UofWyoming game on this weekend while I was working on my laptop in the kitchen.  I glanced up and saw a super duper dorky, cheesy, corny (you get the point) commercial.  I assumed it was for the Air Force/AFA, so I jested to TheHubs "This commercial is sooo lame."  Boy was my face red when a ginormous logo for TheLargeCompany appeared.  Whoops...  I'm embarrassed for TheLargeCompany, but probably more embarrassed that I work there.

3) I'm enjoying Fall TV once again.  The only new addition to my lineup includes Modern Family.  I never thought I'd like it, but I saw an episode while we were at the beach, and I loved it!  It really is funny!  I admit it -I thought it would be pretty crass, with constant jokes at each other's expense.  Contraire!  They really do love each other.  Can't wait to catch up on last season.

4) I'm excited to switch out my summer clothes for fall/winter this weekend if I have time. I've finally embraced skinny jeans and am looking forward to wearing them with some cute boots I bought.  I like when summer weather lasts all Sept, but on Oct 1, it's time to bust out the sweaters and chili!  YAY!

5) October is shaping up to give Sept a run for it's money:  Race for the Cure this weekend; Road trip to Missouri to visit TheHusband's parents; Visit from my sister and BIL; Halloween parties out the wazoo!  This is ironic b/c I don't like Halloween...at all.  If the calendar flipped from Oct 30 to Nov 1, that would be just fine by me!

Hope you're having a great Monday!
-K

No comments: