Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to Reality but First a Beach Recap

The beach was a blast!  What can I say?  Flying back (on 9/11) I came to the realization that this world would be a better place if we all lived at the beach.  I've given serious thought to becoming a beach bum selling sea shells at the sea shore, but alas, I'd have to give up my glamorous life in the go-go world of contract negotiation (insert eye roll.) 

First, can I say that PB might have become one of my number uno blog fans?  This is for you PB on special request: "The best part of the beach was spending quality time with PB."  and MC, and the rest of A Preppy Girl's family.  As if it couldn't get much better, Bestie G drove down for a day trip and made me laugh and smile all the much more.  TheHubs met almost 8 month old TheNephew for the 1st time.   He is truly is a good boy who really brings so much joy and happiness to our ever growing family!

Our beach pics turned out to be a huge success, if I do say so myself:


My amazing family

My amazing husband and I


My amazing best friend and I

I took a beach break one morning and shopped with MC and my SIL.  When PB picked us up and I showed him this Vera Bradley PURPLE flip flop purchase, his exact reaction was "Wait til the blog girls see those!" 
TheHubs and I had our pick of Phillies T-shirts too - it was fantastic to be back in Phillies/Penn State territory!


So now I'm back to reality, greeted by a massive work proposal and a 10 page MBA paper.  Sigh...
No fear:  PB already put a deposit on an ever bigger house one block closer to the ocean for next year!  Woo hoo!!  358 days til Ocean '11!

-K

4 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Lady Jane! Could you and your sweetheart be any more gorgeous? OMG! What an adorable family you have! and of course we are all going nuts over your cute as can be Vera flippies! What a precious find! Hugs to you babe, hope you get through that 10 pg paper and work project ASAP! Glad you're already counting down until the trip next year! :) xoxo Love you!

d.a.r. said...

Good luck getting back into the swing of things!! You look gorgeous...love the family pics!

Jackie said...

love the beach pics!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Fabulous photos!