Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On Vacation

On Friday morning, TheHubs and I will head East for our annual APreppyGirl's family vacation at the beach!  Woo hoo!!  We cannot wait.  Seriously.  We talk about this ALL year and its finally here!  I love going the week of Labor Day.  All the kiddos are back at school and the beach empties.  The weather is usually beautiful.  Say a prayer Earl cooperates, but that doesn't seem too likely.  None the less, this is what I'm hoping it'll be like:

istockphoto.com

And if not, it's still fantastic to spend time with the family and get our fill of East coast food/beverage.  This year we're taking family pictures on the beach, complete with white shirt and jeans.  I'll let you  know how it goes!

Have a happy and safe Labor Day weekend!  See you in a week!
-K

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Aww, cute pic!

Have fun :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip East!