Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lilly, Panda, Tea...yipee!

I bought Lilly P's Pandamonium Thermal Mug as soon as I got the e-mail in my box. 
I love it for some many reasons!  In random order, they are:

1) It's Lilly.
2) I LOOOOOOVE pandas.
3) I relish any hot beverage, most especially hot tea.
4) 10% of net sales from all items in this print, Pandamonium,  go to World Wildlife Fund
5) It will go perfectly with my gray, white, and pink office.

If you can relate to any of these, I suggest you snag one for yourself!

Hope you're having a great week!  If not, looking at this little guy always picks me up :)


-K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh that's so cute!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Awe that is so cute!!

I know...I can't believe that our anniv. are almost here...craziness!! :)

Stephanie said...

Very cute!! I have a leopard one, but I lost the lid. Boo!!