Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Barkley's Bad Hair Day

Barkley was named after the dog on Seasame Street, and like her namesake, looks best shaggy - ie. a muppet.  I love my muppet so its no surprise she and I both dread grooming day.  Last time didn't go to well including Barkley giving me the silent treament, but we learned it will grow back.

This time was no different, except we let it go too long, and they had to shave a few of her mattes.  However, the groomers took it upon themselves to shave her belly, and as a result, she looks a bit silly.

The proof is in the pudding.

Before - Barkley and I getting ready for the Duke game on Monday night.

After - She does not look pleased.


I'm counting the days til I get my muppet back.  Luckily I think I'm getting to use to her new 'do so she's still cute to me :)

-K

1 comment:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

AWWWWWW!!! She is still so darn cute, but WOW the groomer got a little scissor-happy! What a sweet face, give that sweet Barkley a big hug for me.

BTW - you look fab! Loving your haircut, did you get it done recently? XOXO