Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chicago Recommendations

TheHusband and I are sooo excited to be headed to the Windy City for our 1st anniversary in just a week and a half!  We'll be gone for almost a week (Sun-Sat), but don't have much planned.  I need your help!  We would greatly appreciate any recommendations you all have!  So far, the only thing planned is a day game at Wrigley on Wed.

Any restaurants or sites or must sees?   We both love architecture and Oprah is out.  I do not see TheHusband waiting in line all day :)

Thanks so much in advance!
-K

2 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Yeah how fun.

Yes Wrigley is a must, go Cubbies!! Eat at Harry Carrys, on corner by field.

You can architectural bus/ walking tours downtown. Millennium Park and the bean is fun. Eat at Ginos or Lou Malnatis or Giordanos, great pizza. There is a new sky deck int he Sears (Willis) tower that I hear is cool. I want to go see it when my dad comes to visit in a few weeks.

Enjoy my city, hope the weather cooperates for you!

Suburban prep said...

I would suggest going to Navy Pier as well.
walk up and down Michigan ave