
A reoccurring theme: our family and friends are amazing! TheSister (aka TheMOH) is heading up an amazing bridal shower for me before I head out West to avoid all those pesky shipping fees. Some of our relatives are being superstars and sending gifts straight to our house in Colorado, and as such, Ive instructed TheFiance to open them so I can properly notify the giver of thier arrival and a preemptive thank you. The following gift is sooooooooo fun, I couldn't help but post it for all to see. It exudes preppiness, and I can't help but squeal in happiness when I look at it. Without further adieu....
the Kate Spade Larabee Dot Crystal 10" Cylinder Vase. Isn't it wonderful? It's beautiful on its own, filled with flowers, or displayed with the other items in the collection. (I just found a matching creamer and sugar that's getting added to the registry!) We registered for it as an "I'd love to have it, but there's more practical items we need" but alas, it mine! All mine! errr...ours! All ours! Thanks so much Aunt MB and girls!
-K
2 comments:
I registered for and got that vase too! I adore it. Did you know there is a smaller, thinner vase, a bowl and several other items in the larabee dot collection as well? Here's the link from Bloomie's in case you are interested in adding it to your wish-list! http://bloomingdales.weddingchannel.com/search/fds_blm_search.action?searchTerms=larabee+dot
Ha! I registered for that vase, too. Sadly, I did not get it - boo!
Are you going to the sale early in the morning on Saturday?
-E
Post a Comment