This season is supposed to be about giving, yet on Saturday, I decided to give to myself. And give to myself, and give to myself. You get the point. I attended my first Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale, and I think I was overcome by the discounts. I'm so embarrassed to say that considering I'm rarely an impulse shopper. But faced with literally hundreds of preppy clothes in my size at dirt cheap prices, how could I not?! The funny thing is that while the clothes were deeply discounted, I'm talking $200 sweaters, marked down to $40, it's all relative. $40 for a sweater at any other store would be a decent price, but not stock-up worthy. The worst part is that none of it is returnable so if anyone knows any other XS Lilly Lovers, let me know!
My only redemption is that this year I decided to play Santa for a great family I know, but still, no need to lay on the guilt, I already feel terrible!
Moving on, I have to let you know, I finally purchased the Kate Spade green wallet Ive been dying to own for about 6 months now. This present was always planned as a goodbye Philly/new job gift to myself and the money was earmarked, so that doesn't really count. It's similar, but not quite like this picture. How I love it! It's perfect in all ways and will be a wonderful reminder in the years to come of my Kate Spade inspired wedding!
-K
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment