Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Videos

Ok, Christmas is over so let's move on to happier times, shall we?

First, as a lover of Love Actually and an avid listener/reader of NPR, this makes me smile.  A lot.

People Gotta Dance.

Side Note:  I wish I worked in an environment where you would even feel the urge to dance (rather than jump off the nearest bridge.)

2nd Side Note:  I'm not the only one in this house who loves Love Actually. ;)  We may or may not have scheduled it into our Christmas plans this year.

Second, this video makes me cry happy tears.  Some say its a metaphor for our culture - document vs living in the moment.  I see it from another perspective:  a teenager who shows his love in the best way he knows how.  We assume they aren't in the moment, but they are.  Plus, it doesn't hurt that they use one of my favorite Christmas songs.  And of course, it made me miss being home for Christmas even more than I already did.  Next year, I'm telling you, next year...

Misunderstood

Happy Almost New Years!
-K


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Happy New Years right back at ya, lady!