Friday, October 11, 2013

Harmony in the House

Posting this for my personal record books:  I just walked both dogs at the same time by myself for the first time!  MAJOR VICTORY!!!  Holy cow - I am on Cloud 9.  We've only had 2 sessions with our dog trainer, and she is worth every single penny.  I cannot get over the difference of how well behaved they are on walks.

Walking Maggie was dreadful. She would pull me down the street if I let her.  And now, they are both at my side, perfect little canines.  And we passed serious tests:  squirrels, multiple dogs on leashes, and an SUV going way too fast with dogs hanging out the window barking.

I've never been happier since Maggie arrived 6 months ago.

We refer to the dog trainer as our "Maggie Whisperer" but really she's my sanity savior.

I've got tons of things going on personally and professionally, but I hope you are all well!

Have a great weekend!
-K

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Yay!! So exciting! Congrats on having two calm walkers. That's awesome!

KK