Monday, December 10, 2012

Bestie G was Mile High

Bestie G came to visit this weekend and in typical APreppyGirl fashion, we didn't sit still for a minute.  She picked a great time to visit as we had a friend's birthday celebration on Friday night and three holiday parties on Saturday night.  During the day on Saturday we took her on a hike at Red Rocks (yes, that Red Rocks), which still is my ultimate destination to take visitors.  It's one of the few places I never get sick of; each time thinking "This place is AMAZING!"  Sunday, after brunch (or as Mr. Dee calls it "the forgotten national holiday") we toured Celestial Seasonings and the Wings over the Rockies Air Museum.  Both great indoor activities as Sunday brought us 18 degree temps.  I won't complain because the snow falling on Saturday night completely set the stage for our Christmas party hopping.

All in all, a fabulous weekend with my fabulous Bestie G!  And the best part is that I get to see her again in a few weeks while I'm back East.  YAY!

Have a great week!
-K

PS - Do you realize Christmas Eve is TWO weeks from today?!  What the what?!  This season is flying by!






1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Random but I LOVE the Celestial Seasonings tour. And they have the best gift shop too!

Remind me to tell you about the Keebler cookie tour, after the tea tour, one day.

KK