Saturday, September 29, 2012

New staple from an old favorite

While walking through Sears on the way to the mall, I browsed their Lands' End section and found this beauty.  I wanted it in Petite so I ordered it online.  It arrived the other day and fits like a glove!  The cashmere blend is soo soft and the color is vibrant (I ordered the green.)

Landsend.com

I love Lands' End of late so it's no surprise that I would love this coat.  Recently, they have really revamped their image and are full of preppy/modern staples that make up my closet.  Plus, with their constant coupon codes and free shipping, it was a great deal.

Funny story - I bought it while TheHubs was on overnight and it arrived while he was at work so he didn't know about it.  The other day he was looking at their catalogue and pointed out the exact coat in the exact color and said I should get it.  I whipped it out of the closet "You mean this?"  I love how we're usually on the same page about things.

I can't wait for the wear to cool down so I can sport it! :)

Do you have any brands that have pleasantly surprised you recently?

Have a great weekend!
-K

Hope to have some house news next week!

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I was JUST talking about my love of Lands End (and LL Bean) a few hours ago with a girlfriend. So funny! I think that Lands End is what Jcrew used to be (for me anyway)- preppy, classic staples. But at a much better price point. I swear their stuff is always on sale and the have the best return policy (as in they will take anything back at any time pretty much).