Thursday, September 20, 2012

Beach Recap

Time flies when you're trying to buy a house and working 2 jobs...

Anyway, our annual beach vacation was no less than spectacular this year.  Plus, TheGodson's baptism was the following weekend, so I truly could not ask for a better 9 days on the East Coast.

This year MC and PB rented us a house ON THE BEACH!  Holy moly!  It was heaven!  I cannot believe I was so lucky to wake up and look at this view each and every day.  Thank you Mom and Dad!  It is a vacation I will remember always!

More importantly, I was so lucky to spend precious quality time with MC, PB, and of course my older brother, sister in law, and nephew, who somehow gets cuter as time goes by.  My younger brother also surprised us with a quick visit too!

Additionally, I was able to meet up with my dear friends Garry and Patti, whom I refer to as my Philadelphia parents.  When I moved to Philly right out of college, they were such a wonderful support and I love them so much.  I hadn't seen them in a few years so spending a night on the boardwalk with them and their family was chicken soup for the soul.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention my time with Bestie G as well.  Not sure what I can say except, I love her and so glad we get to see each other when I land on the East Coast.

Add on top TheGodson's baptism and I was on Cloud 9.  We stayed with my sister and brother in law for last weekend at home so I was able to cuddle that little "sack potatoes" for 2 straight days.  When all is said and done, even though our flight home was cancelled and it caused all sorts of headaches, it let me see that adorable nephew for one more night.

Here are some pics of our time with our favorite people at our favorite place.  Mad props to my camera - it too AMAZING shots!

 Besties at the beach!






 Love this shot of my sister in law and nephew, or as I call it momma duck and her duckling :)

 Baptism day with my sister and TheGodson

 First family picture with TheGodson

 My adorable nephews - love these 2!

 Fun on the beach with my humidity induced curly hair

 Meeting up with Garry and Patti for a stroll on the boardwalk

1 comment:

Wine and Summer said...

Sounds like you had a great vacation! Gotta love the beach and family! Nothing better.