Coupled with my love of all things British, It was a no brainer when I saw this pillow from Blissliving Home, which is now on crazy clearance. White with gray, architecture, AND London? Pretty much a score. It's perfect on my leather chair.
A little more site browsing and I came across the matching Duvet Set. It was sold out in our size so I thought no harm could come of being on wait list. A few months pass and guess what arrived on our doorstep! Hooray!!
blisslivinghome.com
Luckily TheHubs has the same clean lines taste that I do and was totally game for a mini master makeover. This crisp white duvet is now the center of attention. We replaced our drapes with gray ones, and finally, replaced our beachy Hawaii pics we took on our honey with black and white bold pics we took while in Chicago.
I love the end result, and for a lot less than a total room makeover.
While I may be stuck in Colorado, in my mind, London is calling...
-K


No comments:
Post a Comment