Wednesday, December 14, 2011

London Called (and We Answered!)

It's official - This gal and TheHubs are headed to London in April 2012!  Passports received; trip is booked!

Woo!  I am BEYOND EXCITED! 

Seriously, last night after we went to bed I woke up TheHubs to talk about it.  As a sane person, he said we'll talk about it in the morning.  Spoil sport.  I also may or may not have begun making puns in a British accent.*

I cannot wait to go back and not be backpacking through Europe., ie.  nice hotels and restaurants. oooh...and a Burberry budget!

Hopefully we'll get our own shots of this:

drpinna.com
and this:

flybe.com

and maybe run into Coldplay, Adele, and/or Princess Catherine.   Because it's totally plausible.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!
-K

*Disclosure to TheHubs:  Sorry, but this is going to be a way of life until April.

2 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Lucky girl! You are going to have an amazing time in London. It is one of my favorite cities in the world and I would love to live there.

Anonymous said...

Oh London! I'm sure you're going to have a ball - can't wait to hear all about it!