Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Fashion Shopping

Over the past few weeks, I've been picking up some great pieces for Fall/Winter:

Ann Taylor Loft

I got these cords in black and gray:

and this sweater.


Target

Last night I scored some great deals on this:

and this:

Macy's

I really wanted a pair of riding boots this year.  They have a few more buckles, so the link is the best place for pictures.


Land's End

I picked this fleece up for my home "work" wardrobe.  The Hubs also ordered it in Men's red.


And these shoes for walking Miss Barkley:

I think I'm all set for the cool weather and traveling in style!  Last year I gravitated more towards grays, but this year green is definitely my color of choice!  This weekend I'm headed to Notre Dame and next weekend is TheHubs' Marine Marathon in Washington DC.

-K

No comments: