The past few weeks have been absolutely nuts. Of which, I think I maybe spent 3 nights at home? I traveled for the past 2 weeks for my job, which is such a crazy challenge and a story of its own right.
When I got home on Thurs night, I repacked, and TheHubs and I flew to Baltimore for a "family" wedding. It was a blast! Not only did we witness the wedding of essentially my third brother and his beautiful wife, all of my family was there, PLUS it was in my college town, Baltimore, MD! Throw in crab cakes at each and every meal, and I was on cloud 9 ALL weekend! (Note: Seafood in this land locked state of ours is awful, so we try to eat it as often as possible when we go back East.)
We flew in on Friday and had a blast hanging out with the groom, my brother (best man), sister in law, and the rest of the bridal party after their rehearsal dinner.
On Saturday AM, we walked around the Inner Harbor.
Then TheHubs and I headed to the place where I spent 4 amazing years: Loyola University Maryland. Man, I love that place and was sooo lucky I could go back to visit. Nothing beats the architecture of universities on the East Coast, and Loyola is no exception!
The church on campus where I went to mass every week for 4 years - simply beautiful.
And of course, the whole purpose of our weekend: Scott and Mariah's wedding! Here are some of the gentlemen in my family, minus TheHubs, Brother in law, and Nephew.
And the beautiful women!
And finally, they had this sign made of all the places their guests were from. Turns out I have lived in 5 of the cities! Between the 2 of us, we don't have enough hands! Proof that my life and the past 2 weeks live up to my blog's name: A Preppy Girl's Guide to Cross Country Living!
I'm home for this week and probably back on travel next week, so I'm trying to get in as much Barkley time as possible and enjoying just being home! :)
-K









2 comments:
Oh I just love Baltimore! The inner harbor is so much fun!
I love the dress you wore to the wedding. You look so pretty!!
Post a Comment