Around Week 6, it never fails that I start running out of gas, and the rest of the school quarter is pretty much torture. Last week, it did not disappoint. Agh...the last thing I want to be doing on my weekend or during the week, especially when TheHubs is actually home, is school work. So I procrastinated...all weekend. And instead of churning out a 10 page paper, I didn't do much. But I did compile my research and make the outline, which is always half of my battle. Baby steps...
So now I have to write that paper, in addition to a final exam, and the rest of my assignments in 2 weeks. YESSSS! I'd really much rather be reading Tina Fey's hilarious Bossypants on our awesome stone porch while being shaded by the huge oak tree in our front yard.
There is a silver lining though! Less than 10 weeks (ok, 9 weeks, 6 days, but whose counting) until that MBA is mine! Ok, I can do this...
Have a great week!
-K
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment