Friday, January 21, 2011

Julie on Jeopardy

Last night, one of my very best friends and bridesmaid was on Jeopardy!  How cool!  Julie ended up finishing in 2nd place, but I cannot stress how awesome she did.  She totally rocked Final Jeopardy.  It was such a fantastic experience for her, which is most important.  Julie loves penguins the way I love pandas, and guess what a category was?  Penguins!!  I kid you not!  So it was just meant to be!


To commemorate the big day, a friend and I threw her a Jeopardy watching party at a local restaurant.  It was a blast seeing it firsthand with a contestant!  I of course was dyyyyyyyying seeing as we talk every day!  She's been torturing me since she filmed in October, not telling the results, but of course, filling me in on soo much (I knew about the penguin category.)  The only people who knew were her husband and MIL who went to the taping.  Can you imagine keeping the results a secret for that long?!  I certainly could not have!

Congrats Julie!  I'm soo proud of you! 

Have a great weekend!
-K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny and such a fun thing to celebrate!