Wednesday, July 16, 2014

2 Months and 5 Years

Riley hit the 2 month mark yesterday.  He's going to stop growing, right?


We went for his first round of shots, so he wasn't the most photogenic.  However, I absolutely adore this picture of him on Sunday laughing and laughing...


And this is just too sweet not to post...


Also, guess what?!  Riley was born on Barkley's birthday!  She turned 5 this year (she better not get any older).  I was just a taaad busy in the hospital, but I finally got around to her birthday pictures too.  Oh Barkley, you're my bestest friend and I love you to pieces.


-K

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Happy birthday Barkley!!

xo
Sadie



And Riley...you are so stinkin' cute!! How can you be two months old already though?! That seems impossible!

xo
KK

Anonymous said...

Two months!? Already!? Such a little cutie. And happy birthday, Barkley!